For the perfectionist:
Customers who are only satisfied with the very best and make extremely high demands on the quality of their spectacles.
Spectacle wearers who want the most innovative and effective product on the market.
Benefits to Patients
- Satisfied with the very best and make extremely high demands on the quality of their eyeglass.
- Desire for a better vision, without compromising.
- Eyeglass wearers who want the most innovative and effective product on the market.
Lifestyle Progressive Lenses
Perfect for every need
Impression FreeSign 3
Rodenstock latest development is oriented explicitly on the individual demands of spectacles wearers.
Individual Vision Field
- Maximum vision zones tailored to your personal lifestyle. 100% natural vision right from the start – you no longer have to learn to get used to our new progressive lenses.
- Maximum image stability in all dynamic work thanks to minimal distortion.
- Full utilisation of your personal vision potential for pin-sharp and high contrast vision, in particular in twilight.
Impression Freesign 3
• Spontaneous wellbeing and a brilliant spatial perception with the Eye Lens Technology and ideal balanced zones
• Minimized swimming effect and wider vision fields with standard parameters
• PD-optimised inset for maximum binocular near vision zones
• Improved vision in all lighting conditions
• Individuality by taking all individual
parameters into account
• Optimised correction values for near and far range at all distances
Impression Fashion Curved 2
• Perfect combination of a sporty and fashionable design with maximum optical performance
• Improved contrast vision in all lighting conditions
• Significantly reduced swimming effect
Impression Sport 2 Extra Curved
• High visual comfort especially designed for needs of active people
• Wider far vision area compared to universal progressive lenses, important for sportsmen
• Smaller peripheral aberration and reduced swimming effect compared to universal progressive lenses
Single Vision Lenses
The sharpest, clearest vision
Mono Plus 2
Mono Plus 2 is the response to the special vision demands of our times. Notebooks, smart phones or e-books have become integral parts of our everyday lives; however, they also put incredible strains on the eyes. Whenever it is necessary to change vision distances frequently, Mono Plus 2 is the decisive added relaxation for the active spectacle wearer up to the age of 45 with and accommodation assistance of +0.5 D and +0.8 D. Mono Plus 2 helps prevent the appearance of fatigue by slight accommodation support in the lower lens region. For fresh, relaxed and appealing eyes. Every day in every situation.
Impression Mono 2
• Pin-sharp vision at all distances and in
all lighting conditions
• Improved contrast visions even in
twilight or in the darkness
• Immediate comfort as every lens is
• Aesthetics due to extreme lightweightness
• Sharp vision & fatigue-free reading
Impression Mono Plus 2
• Relaxed vision for active wearers –
throughout the day
• Supports the natural movement of the
eyes on frequent changes between near
• A brilliant vision experience
Near Vision Lenses
Comfort for your vision
Impression Ergo 2
- An individual fitting of the vision zones to your personal working and vision environment.
- Reflection-free vision.
- Spectacles you will also enjoy wearing at home.
- Fatigue-free vision
Lens Viewing Options
Ideal vision in the near and reading zones has become more and more important in the present era of digital progress. Not only in the job also at home we check our e-mails on the tablet, read our books on e-readers or surf the net from the sofa.
For comfortable, fatigue-free reading and working in the near zone up to at least 90 cm, e.g. for:
• Reading books, newspapers, magazines and e-readers
• Using a tablet
• Model building, handicrafts
For an ergonomically correct head and body posture when working with a computer up to at least 120 cm, e.g. for:
• All types of computer or monitor work
• Playing music, cooking, boardgames or DIY
For relaxed stress-free vision up to a room distance of 5 metres, e.g. for:
• Computer work with an extended vision area, e.g. presentations,meetings or talks
• Workplaces which combine near work with talking with other people
• Snooker, watching TV, painting, gardening, sculpturing or car restoration